Are you suffering from heavy metal toxicity and don't know it?
Heavy metal toxicity is very common and contributes to a wide range of health problems.
Toxins from heavy metals can result in enormous damage to the human body.
Our exposure to heavy metals paves the way to serious health problems. Toxic heavy metals such as mercury, cadmium, lead, uranium and aluminum penetrate the human body through food, water, air, or skin absorption. Nowadays, it is very difficult to evade daily exposure to these harmful pollutants.
The truth is, we are ALL exposed in many ways to toxic pollutants daily - cigarette smoke, auto exhaust, newspapers, canned foods, frozen foods, aluminum cookware, insecticides, fungicides, pesticides, water pipes, cosmetics, hair dyes, antacids, deodorants, and now the chemtrails that drop aluminum, barium and strontium on us daily!
The growing industry chemical contamination has reached an alarming point in our environment. People are not aware of the extent that heavy metal are adversely effecting and severely harming their health. Many of us already have high levels of metal toxicity and don't even know it!
Heavy metals are sometimes called "the unknown killers" since they cause and aggravate many health conditions. These metals are easily embedded inside the body as a result of the toxic environment we live in. Even detoxing from these harmful metals can be a difficult and can take time to be removed. The process must be done with great care since the source of these metals are from very toxic chemicals such as teflon, vaccines, pesticide residues, pharmaceutical drugs, chemotherapy residue, heavy metals, aluminum, radiation, and even by-products from GMO foods. (For more information on individual heavy metals read this article: Heavy Metals and their effect on our Health.)
Are you suffering from these symptoms?
- A general feeling of discomfort, fatigue and insomnia
- Brain fog, memory loss and/or headaches
- Visual disturbances and/or dizziness
- Burning extremities, numbness, tingling, paralysis, and/or an electrifying feeling throughout the body
If you have some of these symptoms and they don't improve, you may have heavy metal toxicity.*
People most likely with high levels of metal toxicity:
- Those with a history of eating tuna fish, salmon or other larger fish, or eating any shellfish, seafood or seaweed except for kelp.
- Those who regularly smoke anything, even once a week, adds very toxic metals, especially cadmium.
- Miners, electricians, plumbers, auto mechanics and other mechanics such as diesel engine repair, tool repair and others are always very toxic.
Symptoms that are commonly associated with, or compounded by heavy metal toxicity:
- Cancer – Mercury, Arsenic, Aluminum, Uranium, Nickel
One of the most documented properties of certain heavy metals is their carcinogenic [cancer causing] effect.
- Autism – Mercury
Children with autism usually exhibit high levels of mercury, which is thought to be a major contributing factor to the disease. Recent years have seen a dramatic increase [over 400%] in autism cases, which has been linked to the use of Thimerosol in vaccines. Thimerosol contains 50% mercury and its use is highly controversial.
- Alzheimer's – Aluminum, Mercury
- Parkinson's – Mercury
- Heart diseases – Arsenic, Uranium, Antimony, Nickel
- Kidney diseases – Mercury, Lead, Thallium, Uranium, Cadmium
- Liver failure – Thallium, Uranium, Cadmium, Antimony
- Lung & Respiratory diseases – Arsenic, Antimony, Nickel
The need to detoxify the body has become essential for optimal health. Pollutants and chemicals from the environment can overwhelm the body's natural detoxification pathways. Over time, these toxins undermine our immune system, rendering us susceptible to disease and premature aging. Any sound health program needs to be designed to remove all toxic metals.
A Natural Heavy Metal Detoxification Program
An effective 30-day individualized protocol with support.
*This program can be provided privately in Ojai or the Santa Barbara area,
or remotely by phone/Skype with herbal remedies mailed to you.*
After reviewing numerous positive heavy metal test results* with toxic levels of lead, aluminum, mercury etc. and then providing this program, I can attest to its effectiveness after reviewing the post-program test results. The process is not difficult but has to be repeated for those with higher levels of toxicity. Testimonials and feedback from clients have also shown a remarkable improvement in overall energy levels and greater cognitive function with more clarity of thinking.
*A referral to a testing laboratory who can test a hair sample is recommended for those who suspect heavy metal toxicity.
A proven protocol
There are many natural options to detoxify from heavy metals.
Both a Colon Cleanse and Liver Detox are required prior to this program in most cases. You will be provided detailed dietary guidelines, some supplement recommendations and some supportive herbal products like liver detox tea. Central to the protocol you will provided with a customized Chlorella based metal detox formula (12 oz) to be taken 3 times a day, containing other herbs such as cilantro, dandelion root, milk thistle seed, burdock root, red clover tops, uva ursi leaf and others depending on the case.
Chlorella is a superfood and is renowned for its health benefits. It is packed with nutrients and beneficial vitamins. It contains all of the B vitamins, vitamins C and E, amino acids, beta-carotene, iron, zinc, calcium, magnesium, potassium, rare trace minerals as well as essential fatty acids. Chlorella is about the size of a red blood cell (2-10 microns) and has a polysaccharide membrane that can absorb large amounts of dioxin, lead, mercury and other toxins. This is possible because Chlorella contains:
- Sporopollein – a substance that is extremely effective at binding neurotoxins and more effective at binding toxic metals than any other known natural substance
- Chlorella Growth Factor – this has been shown to remove some toxic metals in animal studies
- Porphyrins – these have a strong metal-binding effect
- Chlorophyll – this activates the receptors on the nucleus of the cell which are ultimately responsible for detoxification
Chlorella has been shown to help in the detoxification of:
- PCB's (Polychlorinated biphenyls) – these are chemicals that are very prevalent in the environment and are used for coolants and lubricants in electrical equipment, as heat exchange fluids and as flame-retardants.
- DIOXINS – these chemicals are known pollutants that are generated through combustion, chlorine bleaching and some manufacturing processes. They are highly toxic and unfortunately very prevalent. Chlorella has been shown to inhibit Dioxin absorption as well as speed up its excretion.
- HEAVY METALS– experiments have shown that Chlorella can help to excrete cadmium, arsenic and mercury, as well as reduce the toxicity effects caused by these metals.
Organic chlorella helps to eliminate toxins from your body.Chlorella is nature's answer to the multi-vitamin pill concept, offering a broad array of nutrients in highly bio-available form with perfect synergy. The benefits of Chlorella make it a perfect tool for body detoxification. Its fibrous outer cell wall binds with heavy metals and pesticides that accumulate in the body and ushers them out. Its high content of chlorophyll makes it an ideal cleanser for the blood stream and the elimination channels, ensuring that metabolic wastes are carried away from the tissues.
Program requires one or two private consultations (in Ojai, CA or by Skype) plus herbal products.
To set an appointment see Schedule.
To get started or discuss your health issues with Khabir please submit Online Health Assessment.
For more information on individual heavy metals read this article: Heavy Metals and their effect on our Health.
Note: With a third party you can test for all minerals by providing a hair sample. Hair tests are capable of measuring levels of Mercury, Cadmium, Lead, Aluminum, Germanium, Barium, Bismuth, Rubidium, Lithium, Nickel, etc. [Heavy] Metals Hair Test