Terms & Conditions of India Retreat Dec. 2020
Retreat dates and schedule:
- First day: Arrival with introduction dinner and orientation.
- Second day: Meet with Ayurvedic doctors for health assessment & treatment planning
- Treatment days: Ayurveda health treatments (panchakarma) & classes
- Free days: Sightsee, visit an elephone ranch, spice farm, river boat trip, and more.
Price and payments
- A $500 non refundable deposit is required per person.
- Balance is due by Oct. 1st 2019
- An invoice will be emailed with each payment.
- Arrangements can be provided for but not included: additional nights of accommodation before or after the retreat.
- Payment can be made in person, by check to NATURAL HEALING CONSULTANTS OF OJAI mailed to 226 W. Ojai Ave. Ste. 101-177, Ojai, 93023, credit card by phone or from an online invoice.
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner and tea as well as evening dinner on the first day and breakfast and lunch on the last day.
- Daily Ayurvedic treatments (panchakarma) by local practitioners and doctors overseen by Khabir.
- Airport pickup if two or less days before the retreat.
Not included in price:
- Plane fare ($900 to $1400) from Los Angeles
- Personal travel and health insurance.
- Cost of Visa – A company will arrange and costs start at $75
- Cost of Visa (Please apply in advance it is very easy). For a 30 day one-time visa go here.
* Rupee is approx 70 rupees to the US dollar as of Sune. 1st 2019. Prices are approximate and subject to changes.
Terms of Cancellation:
- In the case, of individual cancellation BEFORE October 1st, 2019 charges are: $500 per person (the non refundable deposit) plus 10% of the balance paid.
- In the case, of individual cancellation AFTER October 1st, 2019, there will be no refunds.
Organizers, instructors and hosts for this retreat, including Khabir Southwick are not responsible to pay or reimburse for any losses or additional expense whether financial or otherwise, incurred by a participant due to any condition, event or experience. This includes any portion of airplane fare, transportation, taxi costs, additional plane fees or penalty by your airline, additional nights accommodation before or after the retreat, additional meals before or after the course or loss of personal property. Khabir Southwick is not a tour guide and not organizing a tour. He is not responsible for accommodation including the the room, room service or food and meals as the Ashram, restaurant or hotel is providing these services. (Khabir, his assistant and local associates will do all we can to make your stay pleasant, peaceful, healthy and safe) His staff will also assist with arranging an airport pickup and extra nights of accommodation, as needed.
Disclaimer: Courses and retreat services are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any pathological disease. Courses and services provided are NOT intended to replace the advice and treatment of your physician. The organizers, instructor and hotel are not intending to provide any medical advice, or offer a substitute thereof, and makes no warrant, expressed or implied with respect to any product, treatments, teachings or courses, whatsoever.