Prices and Terms for Ayurveda Workshops, India
Kovalam beach, Kerala
Class dates and times for 2021
- Herbology & Dietary Treatments of Ayurveda (250 hours) March 2nd to March 8th
- Ayurveda Fundamentals & Diagnostic Skills (250 hours) March 8th to March 15th
- Each course starts at 6pm the first day and ends at 2pm the last day.
- Dinners are included first night of each course.
- Certification of completion signed by instructor, Khabir.
- Accommodation as indicated or agreed.
Not included in price:
- Plane fare and any travel expenses.
- Personal travel and health insurance.
- Cost of Visa – A company will arrange and costs start at $75
- Meals except when indicated (about 500 or more rupees each meal*)
- Yoga class in the morning (300 to 500 rupees*)
- Ayurvedic treatments & Panchakarma treatments (About 3,500 rupees per day of treatment)
- Private consultations with Ayurveda doctors (1000 to 3000 Rupee* )
* Rupee is approx 70 rupees to the US dollar as of Feb. 1st 2019. Prices are approximate and subject to changes.
Costs for each course:
Your purchase of any course indicates you acceptance of these terms, condition and Liability release below
Terms of Cancellation:
- In the case, of individual cancellation BEFORE Feb 15th, 2021 charges are: $150 (the non refundable deposit) & 10% of the balance.
- In the case, of individual cancellation AFTER Feb 15th, 2021, there will be no refunds.
- Organizers and instructors for this course are not responsible to pay or reimburse for any losses whether financial or otherwise, incurred by a participant due to cancellation in any condition, for any expense whatsoever.
Organizers, instructors and hosts for this course, including Khabir Southwick are not responsible to pay or reimburse for any losses or additional expense whether financial or otherwise, incurred by a participant due to any condition, event or experience. This includes any portion of airplane fare, transportation, taxi costs, additional plane fees or penalty by your airline, additional nights accommodation before or after the course, additional meals before or after the course or loss of personal property. Khabir Southwick is not a tour guide and not organizing a tour. He only teaching a course and helping people make arrangements for accommodations but he is not responsible for accommodation including the the room, room service or food and meals as the Ashram, restaurant or hotel is providing these services. (Khabir, his assistant and local associates will do all we can to make your stay pleasant, peaceful, healthy and safe) His staff will also assist with arranging a airport pickup and extra nights of accommodation, as needed which will be paid for directly. Due to low attendance, a course may be canceled, upon which a full refund of any amount paid for the course will be provided.
Disclaimer: Courses are educational in purpose and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any pathological disease. Courses and services provided are NOT intended to replace the advice and treatment of your physician. The organizers, instructor and Ashram are not intending to provide any medical advice, or offer a substitute thereof, and makes no warrant, expressed or implied with respect to any product, treatments, teachings or courses, whatsoever.